Hey Lovelies,
So I've now been on my summer break for just over a week now and its been so good already.
I had a theory that this holiday would be good one ( I don't know why but i just had a feeling).
So other than relaxing I've been down to Stratford with four of my friends, it was such a cute day.
First we went to on the river on a rowing boat and let me just say that despite my small five foot height I am pretty good at rowing.
Startford is just so beautiful and even though it would have been nice for us to have gone on a really sunny day, it was still gorgeous even on a cloudy day.
As well as going on the river we also went to the butterfly farm and I'll be honest I really didn't want to go at first BUT it was so lovely, there are so many butterflies and they're the most beautiful things ever and they just land on you without a care its amazing you feel like your'e in some kind of Disney movie.
As well as butterflies they do also have insects and other things which brings great chance to mess around with any jumpy friends but the butterflies were the most amazing part of the whole place,
I would definitely recommend a visit.
♥
The Little Red
No comments:
Post a Comment